Saturday, August 29, 2015

Second Visit To Mr.Kartono (Diabetics)


  • Visit ago I did clean up on the wound at his right hand and smelling blood.Then wrap with decoction of betel leaf and close with the stem of banana trees and bind it using a bandage.
  • Visit today I open the it and replace with the new betel laef decoction.I started opening the den slowly and carefullly.After all the bandage is opened and clean it looks the wound dries up and it does not smell and do not nleed,we are pleased to see it.
  • Then I clean up warm water decoction of betel leaves already prepared.Then I paste the betel leaf that's been simmered into all the scars right at him to finger of his.Close it with the srem of banana trees and then wrappes it in gauze.
  • Thirty minutes after he felt wrapped in bandage as there are insects the ants that bite wounds I opened the bandage to check.It turn out the scar and bleeding hollow again.I will clean up with warm water and then replace the betel leaf  that has been stuck ith a new.
  • I wait for reaction after the wrap is replaced and the betel leaf to be coied agin present circumstances he felt more comfortable and cool.This stew is probably betel leaf is working against germs and bacteria on the wound.
  • Before going home I told to him in order to keep the eating pattern and suggest eating cassava or cassava as substitute for rice.I promise will always come up three times in one week free of charge visits.
  • I when home with the old motorcycle exhaust sound typical "bruuuuuum bruuuuuum bruuuuuum" broke the silence of the night down the street deserted villages.

No comments:

Post a Comment